Should You Spend Your Capital on Infrastructure or Digital Transformation?
Digital businesses experience high growth. To fuel that growth, they need huge amounts of capital. Capital deployed in digital transformation generates massive Return on Capital Employed (ROCE). It’s a no brainer that enterprises would want to funnel all their capital to digital transformation.
But infrastructure is the chief enabler of successful digital transformation. Traditionally, infrastructure is purchased outright, which consumes capital.
That leaves enterprises undertaking digital transformation journeys with a quandary: Should they invest their capital in infrastructure or should they use it to fund their digital business?
HPE Financial Services helps enterprises resolve that quandary.
By offering a combination of HPE Financial Services’ IT ASSET LIFECYCLE SOLUTIONS and IT FINANCING AND INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS, Unique Solutions releases precious capital from infrastructure procurement.
- IT asset management services that allow you to get the most out of legacy systems and unlock capital trapped in your current IT equipment when it’s time to upgrade.
- If you’re like most businesses, you use 70% of your current IT resources to manage legacy infrastructure, and the other 30% to implement new technology. IT asset lifecycle solutions from HPE Financial Services help you extract additional value from your existing IT investments or move to new technology more effectively. We’ll develop a custom plan to help you optimize and repurpose your existing IT investments — or convert them into capital that funds your transition to new innovations.
- IT investment and lifecycle management strategies to bridge the gap between your technology and finance agendas and drive digital transformation.
- Typical finance models call for keeping IT equipment in place for several years, but with the current pace of innovation, most systems are obsolete far sooner than that. Our solutions bring the agility you need to keep up with rapidly evolving technology.
Unique Solutions offers Lease and Hire Purchase options for onpremise and colocated infrastructure.
HPE Financial Services in Brief
IT Financing and Investment Solutions
HPE Financial Services can help customer accelerate innovation by providing a bridge between technology and finance agendas to achieve business goals.
HPE Financial Services has a flexible portfolio of services and solutions to help customer build IT investment and lifecycle management strategies that enable digital transformation and help deliver in an age of disruption.
Customers Benefit By
- Overcoming budget constraints
- Retaining cash to reinvest in business objectives
- Allowing for technology refresh to stay current with the latest technologies
- Aligning cash flow to IT
HPE Financial Services Portfolio
FMV (Fair market value)
Flexibility at reduced cost, use of the solution for a 12-60 month term with options to extend, own, or return
$1 Purchase (Finance Lease)
Convenient financing, use of the solution for a 12-60 month term with asset transfer to customer at end of term
Acquire now and pay later. Delay payment up to 90-days to help ease budget strain
Payments grow as customer reaps benefits from new technology
Convert existing, owned IT assets into an incremental cash source while still retaining use of the systems
Empty your storage rooms and put money back in your pockets. Use excess, newer generation tech to help generate capital.
Acquire products from various brands in a single transaction
Pack & Ship Solutions
Experts to pack and ship hardware with ease and confidence
Flexible End of Term
Extend, return or own the equipment at the end of the term. Can’t decide, go month to month
Asset Upcycling Services
Collection and disposal of IT equipment
Latest Offers (Solution Briefs)
Financing and service offerings available through Hewlett-Packard Financial Services Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively HPFSC) in certain countries and is subject to credit approval and execution of standard HPFS documentation. Rates and terms are based on customer's credit rating, offering types, services and/ or equipment type and options. Not all customers may qualify. Not all services or offers are available in all countries. Other restrictions may apply. HPFSC reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time without notice.