Should You Spend Your Capital on Infrastructure or Digital Transformation?

Digital businesses experience high growth. To fuel that growth, they need huge amounts of capital. Capital deployed in digital transformation generates massive Return on Capital Employed (ROCE). It’s a no brainer that enterprises would want to funnel all their capital to digital transformation.

But infrastructure is the chief enabler of successful digital transformation. Traditionally, infrastructure is purchased outright, which consumes capital.

That leaves enterprises undertaking digital transformation journeys with a quandary: Should they invest their capital in infrastructure or should they use it to fund their digital business?

HPE Financial Services helps enterprises resolve that quandary.

By offering a combination of HPE Financial Services’ IT ASSET LIFECYCLE SOLUTIONS and IT FINANCING AND INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS, Unique Solutions releases precious capital from infrastructure procurement.

IT Asset Lifecycle Solutions
  • IT asset management services that allow you to get the most out of legacy systems and unlock capital trapped in your current IT equipment when it’s time to upgrade.
Unlock Additional Value from Your Existing IT
  • If you’re like most businesses, you use 70% of your current IT resources to manage legacy infrastructure, and the other 30% to implement new  technology. IT asset lifecycle solutions from HPE Financial Services help you extract additional value from your existing IT investments or move to new technology more effectively. We’ll develop a custom plan to help you optimize and repurpose your existing IT investments — or convert them into capital that funds your transition to new innovations.
IT Financing and Investment Solutions
  • IT investment and lifecycle management strategies to bridge the gap between your technology and finance agendas and drive digital transformation.
The Future Belongs to the Fast
  • Typical finance models call for keeping IT equipment in place for several years, but with the current pace of innovation, most systems are obsolete far sooner than that. Our solutions bring the agility you need to keep up with rapidly evolving technology.

Unique Solutions offers Lease and Hire Purchase options for onpremise and colocated infrastructure.

HPE Financial Services in Brief

IT Financing and Investment Solutions

HPE Financial Services can help customer accelerate innovation by providing a bridge between technology and finance agendas to achieve business goals.

HPE Financial Services has a flexible portfolio of services and solutions to help customer build IT investment and lifecycle management strategies that enable digital transformation and help deliver in an age of disruption.

Hardware

Software

Services

Non-HPE

Customers Benefit By

  • Overcoming budget constraints
  • Retaining cash to reinvest in business objectives
  • Allowing for technology refresh to stay current with the latest technologies
  • Aligning cash flow to IT

HPE Financial Services Portfolio

Lease Structures

FMV (Fair market value)

Flexibility at reduced cost, use of the solution for a 12-60 month term with options to extend, own, or return

$1 Purchase (Finance Lease)

Convenient financing, use of the solution for a 12-60 month term with asset transfer to customer at end of term

Defer or Reduce Expenses

Payment Deferral

Acquire now and pay later. Delay payment up to 90-days to help ease budget strain

Step Payments

Payments grow as customer reaps benefits from new technology

Generate Cash from Assets

Accelerated Migration

Convert existing, owned IT assets into an incremental cash source while still retaining use of the systems

Tech Buyback

Empty your storage rooms and put money back in your pockets. Use excess, newer generation tech to help generate capital.

Additional Solutions & Services

Mix Environment

Acquire products from various brands in a single transaction

Pack & Ship Solutions

Experts to pack and ship hardware with ease and confidence

Flexible End of Term

Extend, return or own the equipment at the end of the term. Can’t decide, go month to month

Asset Upcycling Services

Collection and disposal of IT equipment

Latest Offers (Solution Briefs)

90 Day Deferral
Read More
2020 Payment Relief
Read More
Accelerated Migration
Read More
Extended Deployment
Read More

Disclaimer

Financing and service offerings available through Hewlett-Packard Financial Services Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively HPFSC) in certain countries and is subject to credit approval and execution of standard HPFS documentation. Rates and terms are based on customer's credit rating, offering types, services and/ or equipment type and options. Not all customers may qualify. Not all services or offers are available in all countries. Other restrictions may apply. HPFSC reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time without notice.