Increase Availability And Boost
Performance Without Breaking
In today’s digital era, business operations and IT infrastructure solutions are more tightly intertwined than ever before. In an “Always On” digital and “Everything Amplified” social world, to deliver superior Customer Experience, you need your IT infrastructure to perform at peak efficiency and deliver optimum throughputs on a 24/7/365 basis. Accustomed to free apps working reliably all the time, customers are no longer willing to accept technical glitches from reputed companies. Even Twitter has stopped displaying its patented “Fail Whale”! Even a delay of a second or two in page loading times of your websites, apps and applications can lead to loss of business when your competitor is just a click away.
Service organizations are finding new opportunities to contribute to their company’s C-Suite agenda. Back in the day, support meant Complaints. Nowadays, a sizeable portion of support tickets involve Queries and Requests. Fulfilling them well is a low hanging fruit for the support organization to drive more revenues via cross-selling and up selling and improve customer satisfaction.
At the same time, stalling profits means infra managers are challenged to ensure high availability and leverage new opportunities with ever-tightening budgets.
Enter Remote Infrastructure Management.
Unique Solutions is the Force Multiplier for your IT Operations. Our RIM services span a wide array of Cloud, Server, Storage, Networking and Security products from leading brands like Amazon, Microsoft Azure, HPE, ARUBA, HP-UX, VM Ware, SUSE, Nutanix, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco, Sophos, McAfee, Data Protector, Commvault, Veeam, etc.
- Consulting e.g. insourcing versus outsourcing of support, dedicated versus part-time staffing
- Administration e.g. server, storage, networking, security, operating system, RDBMS, backup, security incident management, virtualization
- Infrastructure and user experience monitoring
- Boost desktop user productivity with tools and microlearning inputs
- Preventive maintenance
- Optimization e.g. evaluate move between on-premise, cloud and hybrid IT
- Troubleshooting e.g. break-fix or proactive
- Provisioning infra for new projects
- Support and Maintenance e.g. upgrades and patches for operating system
We go beyond 24x7 monitoring to provide ITIL-compliant service delivery that includes proactive problem identification and resolution. With in-built root cause analysis, our RIM team identifies and automatically fixes potential problems so that your infra performance is not impacted adversely. As a result, we reduce problem resolution times and ensure high availability of your systems.
- Proactive and reactive monitoring assistance of applications and servers by a dedicated NOC, 24/7/365
- L1 Support during a customer’s business hours
- L2 Technical Support (IT operations) for smooth day-to-day operations and enabling better end-customer experience
- L3 Application Support to manage the business shifts and tailored requirements
- Technology: Repertoire of tools to improve scalability and predictability viz. Service Desk, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Release Management
- Infrastructure: 24/7 facilities in Pune, with high speed Internet connection and power backup
- Partnership approach in asset and vendor inventorying, capacity planning, and other activities
- End-to-end visibility into service lifecycle and performance metrics via our dashboards
- Flexibiity in working arrangements, resonating with the fundamental truth of the support domain, namely that incidents don’t come with prior appointment
- Up to 40% reduction in cost of your infrastructure support and maintenance
- Expanded market reach with 24/7/365 upkeep of your infrastructure
- Extend life of your infra assets
- Adapt industry “best practices” and “next practices”.
- Free up your resources from vendor management and other mundane matters to focus on growth and customer experience areas like query and request handling and strategic areas like hybrid IT planning, support level definition, knowledge reuse.