Sachin Saindane has a solid track record with total 18+ years of experience in helping organizations to efficiently use their IT Infrastructure, of which more than 8 years has been in HPE solutions architecture. As head of presales, Sachin designs and architects solutions for customers and helps them realize their infrastructure goals in computing, storage and networks. He also owns all proposals and technical discussions. Prior to Unique Solutions, Sachin led the presales function at an HPE Platinum Partner carrying responsibilities for understanding customer requirements, solutioning and bid preparation. With a string of certifications like HPE ASE Datacenter& Cloud Architect, HPE ASE Storage Solutions Architect and VMware Certified Professional, it wouldn’t be too far off the mark to say that Sachin is the technical guru of Unique Solutions.
- Containers, Pods, Clusters, and other Cloud-native Terminologies Explained for Novices
- What are the key Benefits of Remote Infrastructure Management
- What is ArubaOS and How Does it Take Campus Networking to the Next Level
- How IT-as-a-Service Has Become Indispensable in a Hybrid World
- 7 Point Cloud Migration Checklist for Successful Transfer