Amol Nagtilak leads delivery of server, storage, operating system, and datacenter build engagements of Unique Solutions. In this capacity, he leads a team of project managers and technical consultants and owns delivery, installation and maintenance of a range of HPE servers, HPE storage, HPUX, Microsoft and SuSE operating systems, and VMware hypervisor. With end-to-end ownership of all datacenter accounts, Amol is responsible for overall customer satisfaction through scoping, delivery, installation, and ongoing support stages of every customer relationship. Through his career spanning 16 years (as of 2020), Amol has served midsized and large companies in manufacturing and other verticals. Before his present stint of 14 years in Unique Solutions, he worked as Customer Support Engineer in HCL Computers, which he joined after completing his Bachelor’s degree in Electronics. Amol Nagtilak has a bevy of certifications and training courses in operating system and storage to his credit including HPE Master ASE, HPUX, SuSE and VMware.
- Containers, Pods, Clusters, and other Cloud-native Terminologies Explained for Novices
- What are the key Benefits of Remote Infrastructure Management
- What is ArubaOS and How Does it Take Campus Networking to the Next Level
- How IT-as-a-Service Has Become Indispensable in a Hybrid World
- 7 Point Cloud Migration Checklist for Successful Transfer