Abhijit Nigudkar leads the Networking and Security practice of Unique Solutions. In this capacity, he is responsible for presales, consulting, program management and customer relationship management for all of the company’s engagements related to supply and installation of networking hardware and software, implementation and configuration of network infrastructure, end point security, network security, application and data security. Through his 20 years of professional experience, Abhijit has acquired deep expertise and solid experience in various generations of networking such as LAN, WAN and Internet. Prior to Unique Solutions, he worked as Technical Lead in Wipro Technologies. Prior to that, Abhijit was Lead IT Operations at Synechron Technologies, where he led network support for leading US financial services companies. In the early stages of his career, he worked at HCL Comnet where he designed, installed and commissioned comprehensive networking infrastructure for leading companies in BFSI, Engineering and IT verticals. Abhijit has a double Diploma in Electronics and Computers and a wide array of certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, MCP, etc.
- Containers, Pods, Clusters, and other Cloud-native Terminologies Explained for Novices
- What are the key Benefits of Remote Infrastructure Management
- What is ArubaOS and How Does it Take Campus Networking to the Next Level
- How IT-as-a-Service Has Become Indispensable in a Hybrid World
- 7 Point Cloud Migration Checklist for Successful Transfer