Choosing the Right Data Backup and Recovery Services for Your Business
Unique Solutions |
According to Gartner, not more than 35% of small and medium-sized businesses are confident with their backup and disaster recovery systems. Storage Servers are after all physical devices that, at the most, maybe fortified behind strong walls but cannot be made completely immune to calamities. What this means is a great chunk of companies are unsure whether they will be able to save their data in case of a natural or man-made disaster. Then there is also the ever-lurking threat of ransomware which has prompted new compliance demands around data protection.
Companies differ greatly in the level of help they’re looking for – some may require a quick review of their backup environment, some may want help in redesigning the entire backup and recovery strategy while some may be looking for augmented data center security. Whatever your level of need, we at HPE strongly believe that if you’re going to invest in an analysis of your backup processes and systems, you should do it in a way that’s tightly integrated with your core support services.
HPE Datacenter Care with Backup Analysis Services
There are 3 advisory services provides by HPE Datacenter solution with Backup Analysis to help you optimize your data backup and recovery processes. The data center services cover all industry-leading backup software solutions, to improve uptime and prevent data loss. These services are as mentioned below:
1. Backup Efficiency Analysis: You know how COVID-19 has made it incumbent at every entry, a general health checkup routine where your temperature is measured with a gun and your level of oxygen with an oximeter, and only then are you allowed in. Think of this service as something similar to a quick check-up. This type of analysis is recommended when your environment is basically in good shape, but you just want to double-check that you’re meeting your SLAs, your backup software is up to date, and you can rely on the general health and performance of your backup systems. This analysis does help you ensure that you’re meeting data protection and compliance requirements, and it identifies and highlights potential risks and gaps for further review.
2. Backup Impact Analysis: This is where you know something’s wrong, but you need guidance to understand what exactly it is. It could be something like – your backup is taking 5 hours now where it was supposed to take only 3 or it could be that you had some data loss due to an outage and your recovery points were nowhere near your SLA. The Backup Impact Analysis service helps you understand the root cause of known issues and stabilize your backup environment by highlighting areas for improvement, streamlining processes and procedures, and optimizing systems.
3. Business Impact Analysis:
The Business Impact Analysis helps you answer high-level questions like:
• How necessary are certain applications to your business?
• How many hours/days should it take to back all your data?
• Where are the backup resources for my workloads? And so on.
This service enables you to evaluate and prioritize your critical business and IT processes and determine your ability to meet business recovery objectives. It helps you define the correct recovery priorities and establish key operational metrics such as backup SLAs while reducing risk and improving recoverability.
Because of the heavy losses companies incur during downtime especially today when much of the business world has shifted online, it is no surprise they are anxiously on the lookout for a reliable data backup and disaster recovery solution for their business. You may have had excellent backup and recovery readiness in the recent past or still have one, but in a world of DevOps, hybrid cloud, and continuous delivery, things can change rather quickly. If you are looking for a trusted & reliable IT infrastructure solutions partner for your company, look no more beyond Unique solutions. Unique Solutions is an authorized HPE Partner offering a wide range of HPE solutions for various workloads.